Forsus Braces Mouth Guard
It is difficult to find Forsus braces, mouth guards and Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ is the most adaptable mouth guard available.
See our video below on how to make the adjustments for it to fit a Forsus Appliance properly.
The Kid's Comfort PRO™ mouth guard meets the NFHS mouthguard rule requirements.
The Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces - Does not counteract an orthodontist's precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Forsus and Herbst adaptable - See our VIDEO on how to make the adjustments for Denta-Gard to fit a Herbst appliance or Forsus appliance properly.
- Concussion reduction - This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a roller derby mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Kid's Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth - Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing - As a result of the natural spring hinge on the Kid's Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear - Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other roller derby mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards, as a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is now offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA - With FDA-approved materials.
In addition, We invite you to browse our website to learn about using the Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ Mouthguard as your Forsus mouth guard.