Green Mouth Guard
It’s time to be active in sports and you want a green mouth guard. We feel the Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ should be high on your list. There are many mouth guards on the market today. Many mouth guard companies claim their mouth guard is the best. After reading the information below, we are sure you will agree that the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ is the best green mouth guard available and it has more oral protective features.
There are many features that will distinguish the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ from other green mouth guards. When choosing a mouth guard, an effective mouth guard is a key element and most would say it is a critical component of the selection process.
Choosing the best green mouth guard can be confusing. With the following information, our goal is to clarify the differences between mouth guards so you can make an informed choice on this important oral protective appliance.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ green mouth guard has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction – This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a green mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing – As a result of the natural spring hinge on the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other green mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards, as a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is now offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA approved materials.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about our Kid’s Comfort PRO™ green mouth guard by Denta-Gard®.