Mouth guard for Kids with Braces
Often, it is difficult to instill in children the necessity to wear a mouth guard. An effective mouth guard for kids with braces is important for their safety. But also to protect your investment in their dental work. Our experience has shown there is only one, that consistently receives positive feedback from wearers and their orthodontists.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces – Perfect mouth guard for kids with braces. It does not counteract an orthodontist’s precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments.
- Concussion reduction – There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth.
- Allows open mouth breathing – The natural spring hinge on the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other roller derby mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards, as a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is now offering protection. In conclusion, it’s virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA-approved materials.
Browse our website to learn more about using the Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ Mouthguard as your mouth guard for kids with braces.