Soccer Mouth Guard
It’s time for sports and you need a soccer mouth guard. Therefore, the Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ mouthguard should be high on your list. There are many mouth guards on the market today. After reading the information below, we are sure you will agree that the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ is the best.
There are many features that will distinguish the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ from other mouth guards. When choosing a mouth guard, effectiveness is a key element in protection and most would say it is a critical component of safety.
Choosing the best can be confusing. With the following information, our goal is to clarify the differences so you can make an informed choice on this important oral protective appliance.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ is the best mouth guard due to:
- Worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction – This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design of the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ soccer mouth guard protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing – As a result of the natural spring hinge on the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards, as a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is now offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA-approved materials.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ does not fall into the standard three mouth guard category types listed below.
- Stock mouth guards: Inexpensive and usually purchased at most sporting goods stores. In most cases, you can not wear this mouth guard with braces. They only cover the upper teeth and are usually bulky and make breathing difficult. They provide very little to no protection. Therefore, dentists typically do not recommend their use.
- Boil and bite mouth guard: Can be purchased inexpensively at most sporting goods stores. Made of a thermoplastic material that you place in boiling water, then shape around teeth with your fingers. In most cases can not be worn with braces. Covers the upper teeth only and is usually bulky and uncomfortable. kids tend to chew the ends down which eliminates any cushioning benefit.
- Custom-fit mouth guard: Typically cost $300.00 and up, expensive and purchased from your Dentist. Consequently, in order to protect both upper and lower teeth, you will need to purchase two custom-fit guards.
Browse our website to learn about our soccer mouth guard, the Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™.