Wrestling Mouthguard for Braces
If you are a wrestler and wear braces you need a Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™. The NFHS rule mandates a wrestling mouthguard for braces must be designed to cover both upper and lower orthodontic appliances (braces). Often worn as a wrestling mouth guard, the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ meets this requirement.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction – This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design, protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing – As a result of the natural spring hinge on the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other roller derby mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards. As a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Athletes do not try to chew it, because of its comfort and are not tempted to remove it intermittently
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA approved materials.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about the Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ Mouthguard.