Protect my Braces
Many dental patients ask how can I protect braces? We tell them the best protection is to wear a Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ mouth guard. Orthodontic correction for both health and appearance is not just for teenagers anymore. Many adults are having their bite and smile adjusted. Whether you are a parent paying for the treatment for your teenager or you are an adult budgeting for your own corrected smile, protecting your investment is an important financial consideration.
The Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces – Does not counteract an orthodontist’s precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments your orthodontist has scheduled.
- Concussion reduction – There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a mouth guard will protect against concussions. In theory, a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness. The Kid’s Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth – Why wear a mouth guard that only protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth.
- Allows open mouth breathing – As a result of the natural spring hinge on the Kid’s Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear – Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other roller derby mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible -Athletes tend to chew down the ends of commonly used hard plastic mouth guards, as a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is now offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA – With FDA-approved materials.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about protecting your orthodontic braces with a Denta-Gard® Kid’s Comfort PRO™ Mouthguard.