Double Mouth Guard for Braces
Recommended by orthodontists, the Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ is the double mouth guard for braces. Its unique soft yet strong materials make this mouth guard the most comfortable on the market today. You can also wear the Kid's Comfort PRO™ without braces!
There are many benefits of wearing a Kid's Comfort PRO™ mouthguard. Protects both the upper and lower teeth, and also protects the soft tissue inside your mouth, such as lips and inside your cheeks from being scratched up by orthodontic braces. There is no need to boil or custom fit the Kid's Comfort PRO™. Its material naturally forms in the wearer's mouth.
The Kid's Comfort PRO™ mouthguard for braces meets the NFHS mouthguard rule requirements.
The Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ has these outstanding features:
- Worn over dental braces: Does not counteract an orthodontist's technically and precisely planned movement. Therefore, preserving corrections and adjustments.
- Concussion reduction: This is an important, but controversial subject. There are no clinical trials to support the statement that a roller derby mouth guard will protect against concussions. One theory is that a mouth guard should dissipate and/or absorb the force of an upward blow to the jaw. It should be approximately 4mm in thickness on the occlusal surface. The Kid's Comfort PRO™ has these properties. In addition, cushioning between upper and lower teeth can be effective at reducing the incidence or severity of concussions.
- Protects both upper and lower teeth: Why wear a mouth guard that protects half of your teeth? The unique design protects both upper and lower teeth at the same time.
- Allows open mouth breathing: As a result of the natural spring hinge the Kid's Comfort PRO™ allows open mouth breathing and understandable speech.
- Comfortable to wear: Soft and pliable, yet strong and tough. Comfortable to wear. Athletes tend to wear it more consistently than other mouth guards.
- Virtually indestructible: Athletes tend to chew down the ends of hard plastic mouth guards. As a result, coaches and trainers are unable to determine if the guard is offering protection. Virtually impossible to chew through. Because of its comfort, most are not tempted to remove it intermittently and therefore do not even try to chew it.
- Latex and BPA free
- Made in the USA: With FDA-approved materials.
We invite you to browse our website to learn about the Denta-Gard® Kid's Comfort PRO™ double mouth guard for braces.